Anna L. Heck, MPAS, PA-C is a Licensed and Certified Physician Assistant who is a respected and valuable member of the exceptional team of providers at Dermatology Associates.
Anna (Rule) Heck, a true Sarasota native, is enthusiastic about delivering quality patient care and giving back to the community that fostered her academic success.
Anna is experienced in medical and surgical dermatology and prides herself in patient education and wellness promotion. Anna’s scope of practice at Dermatology Associates includes skin cancer screening, the treatment of acne, rashes, and many other common dermatological conditions. She performs Biopsies and minor surgery and is knowledgeable about laser treatments and cosmetic procedures, as well.
Outside of Dermatology, Anna and her husband, Jeff, stay busy with their three young children, Charles, Audrey and Elizabeth (identical twins), their family business and many church activities. Anna also enjoys swimming, traveling and practicing Italian and Spanish. She has had the unique experience of studying in Florence, Italy and Bristol, UK although Sarasota will always be her home.
Anna is looking forward to meeting you and learning how she can help you achieve and maintain healthy skin. Make an appointment today!
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: University of Florida, College of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Bachelors of Arts: Italian Studies, Highest Dept Honors, Chemistry, Cum Laude, Smith College
Professional Affiliations/Community Involvement
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants Member
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants Member
- Senior Friendship Centers Volunteer