Naomi Johansen, M.D.
- Certified by American Board of Dermatology
- Residency: University of South Florida College of Medicine/Mofﬁtt Cancer Center
- Medical Degree: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology Member
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Resident Board Member
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery P.A.C Secretary
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Blake Hospital
About Dr. Johansen
Naomi Johansen, M.D. is a respected member of the staff at Dermatology Associates. Dr. Johansen joined our practice in 2013, after completing her residency at the University of South Florida Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery where she served as chief resident in her ﬁnal year.
Dr. Johansen has been active in melanoma research. She has also conducted research and published papers in other areas of dermatology including cutaneous T-cell lymphomas, psoriasis and pediatric dermatology. She has served on the board of the Florida Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Johansen welcomes patients of all ages for general dermatology, dermatologic surgery and skin cancer monitoring and treatment. In addition, she offers cosmetic dermatology treatments including Botox and ﬁllers to patients in both Sarasota and Bradenton ofﬁces and services in Reﬂections MedSpa.
Dr. Johansen is dedicated to offering thorough and compassionate care to all of her patients. She enjoys challenging cases and looks forward to meeting your individualized dermatologic needs. In her free time Dr. Johansen enjoys spending time with her husband and fellow team member, Dr. Jean Pierre Galliani, their daughter,
Arya and their dog, Patty Cake. She enjoys partaking in outdoor activities such as biking and running. She is very excited to be part of the Sarasota/Manatee community and serve your needs.